CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Psalms 139

Alan preached from Psalms 139 Sunday night. He had told me over the weekend that he was planning on preaching this chapter of Psalms. I must say that is was not from the angle that I was expecting, however I have not been able to get this Psalms off my mind and it was a very good message.

I enjoy reading and read a lot while traveling with my husband from place to place, and sometimes we are waiting in the airport and we both read. Well yesterday I kept reading Psalms 139, over and over to try and saturate my mind and self with the Word so I could keep my mind on Christ.

Sunday night and yesterday and today while I have been reading the Psalms the part that has been jumping out at me the most is the last 2 verses of the chapter.

Psalm 139:23-23
Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

That is my prayer I want to live a clean life before the Lord and I want Him to show me where I fell Him and how I can be more like Christ.

In, With, Through
Joan

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

You stole Thursday's potential blog post. Thief. It was a great sermon. Absolutely wonderful. This has been one of my favorite Psalms for years. I can't get over that sermon, it was so powerful for me.