CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What Stuck In My Mind?

I went to a ladies conference last night with some of our ladies from our church to Abee's Chapel in Connelly Springs, NC. We really enjoyed it and had such a wonderful time together on our bus, traveling there and back and also with other ladies at Abee's Chapel. There were 25 different churches in attendance from all around the area. Thank You Abee's Chapel.

I came away with many good things, and have wrote some of them down to blog about later. But, the one thing that stuck in my mind that I wanted to blog about today was what one of the speakers said. "What do you know about the Bible, today that you did not know a year ago or 5 years ago, 10 years ago"?

I have added to this statement and come up with my own.
What do you(Joan) know me about the Bible (and or God) that you did not know yesterday, last week, last year, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago (that is when I got saved) , etc....
What About You?

Lord, help me to be diligent no matter what is going on to study your word daily and spend time in your letter to me so you can increase, and I can decrease. If I want a close walk and fellowship with you I MUST spend more time with you. Please forgive me for being full of Joan and not you.

A Lot To Think About
Joan

0 comments: