CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"In Christ"

I listened to a song on my Ipod Tuesday while I was at the gym on the treadmill. The song was In Christ Alone by Natalie Grant. I posted this posted this video from You Tube by Travis Cottrell on Tuesday. I listened to it many times over the course of the day and I have already listened to it several times today.

I just have not been to get away from the thought "In Christ". Beloved, I know that I am in Christ, because of what He did on Calvary. So, I just did a quick search to see how many times that "In Christ" was in the Bible. I have found it 76 times in the New Testament. WOW!!! I knew it was in Ephesians and Philippians many times, because I have it highlighted. But I had no idea it was in the New Testament this many times. God must want me to realize that I am "IN Christ".

"In Christ" is in:

Acts - 1 time
Romans - 10 times
I & II Corinthians - 20 times
Galatians - 6 times
Ephesians - 10 times
Philippians - 7 times
Colosians - 4 times
I & II Thessalonians - 3 times
I & II Timothy - 10 times
Philemon - 3 times
I & II Peter - 2 times

Later today, I plan on reading all the scriptures. I don"t know about you but I am soooo thankful that I am "IN CHRIST". So I think I will go listen to the song again as I read a few scriptures about being "In Christ".

In Christ,

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

I love this song.
&I Love when you find a song and can listen to it over and over and the message or the song never gets old.

chadandnikki said...

To be "In Christ" is a wonderful thing.