CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

So I thought I would hop on board with the blog party. I love to read other bloggers but I have not blogged much lately. I just needed to take a break and get refreshed. So here goes.

I am a PW(Preachers Wife, matter fact a preachers mother, and a preachers mother in law)to the most amazing man, my sweetheart since we were 15. How did I get so blest? GOD! I am a mother of 2, Mother in Law to 2, so that makes 4 children. "Tram" to Clayton the most wonderful grandson. But first and foremost I am a child of God. I love HIM and am learning more about HIM everyday.

Joan

1 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Welcome to the party!

That is amazing that there are so many pastors in your life. It seems in ours, the ministry must be in Engineering. All the men seem to be Engineers. Except my husband who is a stockbroker. Go figure!

Hope you have fun the next few days and meet some great new bloggers. Stop by and say hi when you get the chance!