CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 19, 2010

"Screeching Halt"

Traffic on I-85 has come to a screeching halt in Greenville, SC as we travel to Georgia today for a Bible Conference. Evidently there was a collision of a cement truck and another "Big Truck" Clayton terminology.

But as I was searching the internet to find out was was up, and we set in the traffic I could not help but think that life is this way sometimes. We take life way to fast and the older I get the faster in passes by. Sometimes God has a way of forcing us to stop, by circumstances, sickness, snow, or traffic etc.

I could not help but think out the scripture in Psalms 46:10:

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Oh, that I could learn to slow down more, or come to a screeching halt and ponder more on God. We can find thoughts of God everywhere if we will keep our mind on HIM.

Joan

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

That's a fantastic analogy. Hope ya'll are moving again soon.