CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello

Well since I don't have anything on my heart to blog about today, I thought I would just say a quick hello to all my faithful readers out in the blog world. Why you want to read my thoughts is beyond me, but I do appreciate you stopping by. And for those of you who just stop by occasionally I want to send you warm greetings as well.

I don't really know why I started this blog, because my daughter challenged me to I think. So I write whatever is on my heart for the day sometimes however,I don't get it done everyday. I do try to keep my blog centered around the LORD. Sometimes there are things I don't want to share and then there are times that I want to share my heart with you. I am praying about being more transparent in my walk with the Lord so others can see more of Christ, and what Christ has done for me.

It does thrill me to watch my map on the left with the little red dots grow. Many of you are in the US and there are some that live outside the US and I am thrilled to have you as a blog reader. However, I would to have any of you stop in and leave a comment at any time so we can meet.

Grace be to YOU,

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

I like your blog:)
You are so strong and you have great insights on your faith.
I love stopping by:)

Heather said...

Just wanted to say hello back. I really appreciated your recent blog about couple devotions. Reading your blog, and being around your wonderful family constantly reminds me to strive towards a closer walk with our Lord, and a stronger relationship with my family. Thank you for being such a good role model.