CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Stand Amazed...

In less than 48 hours we should have meet our granddaughter "Johanna". As one set of her grandparents we are looking forward to this, although we know not what the Lord had in store for her.

As time grows closer I stand amazed at Gods people how many are concerned for our little family. WE are just sinners saved by God's amazing grace trying to serve Him. But God's people have been so amazing and caring during this time. Bloggers all across the land are praying and concerned, doctors are being touched by Johanna's life, preachers, churches all around are praying for Gods will to be done Friday in Johanna's life along with Nikki, Chad and the rest of the family.

However, for me it is amazing to see God work in my child, Nikki's life and her husband. I feel honored and humbled all at the same time that God choose this course for her and her family. Although difficult and not what anyone of us would have choose, God and God alone knew and knows best for all involved. God could have choose anyone to have blest with this journey but He choose our family. Although growing closer to the Lord is sometimes difficult and painful it is the storms that should bring us closer to God. It is in the valleys that we learn a little more about God and who He is and how He loves us.

I stand amazed at the Fathers love to me, How he could love a sinner like me.
Psalms 89:6a
For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD?




I thought the song by Chris Tomlin was fitting for the day. I hope you enjoy.

In,With, Through Christ

3 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I absolutely love this song. It is so beautiful. I am truly amazed at how many people are interested in our story. It's truly humbling. I only hope that we have doing this the way that God wants us to. That's been my prayer from day #1. Just a few more hours until D-Day!!!!

Joan Carr said...

It is only hours now, months, weeks, days days all have passed away and it is down to counting hours. I stand amazed at your strength, and understand a little better why God equipped you the way He did.

If in all things we glorify HIM it will be as HE wanted it.

Simply Donna...... said...

Amen! Your guys are an amazing family and that is why so many people care about Johanna and family. I am so excited. I know that she is going to be a beautiful little girl, because she sure is a blessing.

Nikki has done so well with this pregnancy and I am touched by her faith and strength.

God is good all the time!