CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in greenpastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever

Today this Psalms has been on my mind and I am reminded of My Shepherd. Because of His saving grace extended to me I can call Him Mine.And you can to if you have ever acepted Jesus as your Saviour.

But I also want you to notice how many times that the Lord is mentioned in some for or the other.

In, With, Through Christ

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

I like this.

Kathleen said...

It's so very, very personal. I love the words and the mental image they summon. The heart of God is demonstrated so affectionately.

Blessings,
Kathleen