CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm So Ready...

Alan has been in Florida, all week preaching and I am so ready for him to be home. He left Sunday night after church and drove to Macon and spent the night and drove on into the panhandle(Perry Co.) of Florida Monday. I normally go with him, to his out of town meetings.

But I was not able to go this time, I was going to see my granddaughter "Johanna" in an ultrasound today, but it was rescheduled due to the flu in the ultrasound technician's family. Oh Well, maybe Tuesday.

But I am so ready for my husband to be home. The house is to quiet, and to lonely. Sometimes all the noise in the house, is Mattie "the dog", or the tv, or the dishwasher. And Wednesday and tomorrow the noise will be Clayton and Mattie and whatever we can get into. I had so much that I was going to get done this week, and not a fourth of it has gotten done. However, I have been busy all week and the time has passed by fairly well.

I was going to go see my parents, and that did not work out, I was going to clean the house from top to bottom, I got a little of it cleaned, I was going to do some painting, did not attempt that, I was going to clean out the room that my computer is in, I did get some of it done, I was going to catch up on some computer work, and get way ahead. That did not get done. I was going to watch some chick flicks, I have watched 1. I was going to go to the gym every day, I did make it 2 days, I was going to do a lot or reading, I have read some. I was going to spend a lot of time in the bible studying and praying. I have done this. I was going to go to Charlotte and exchange a shirt for my son, because I bought the wrong size, I did get that done. I was going to vacuum my car out, I didn't get that done. however, I have been busy all week. But I am still ready for the hubby to back at home with me, or me with him. Either way would be fine. For you see he is my BFF (Best Friend Forever) and I have missed him a lot this week.

Until Next Time
Joan

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I'm glad he's coming home too. Even if I don't live at home, the weeks seems long when Dad's gone.