CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Tired Today

Today, I am physically tired and because of that I don't have much on the schedule today. But I was wondering what Gods word said about us being tired and this is what I found.

Psalms 73:26
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Oh, I am so glad and thankful that God is my Strength and my Strong Tower, My Rock, My Shield, My Deliver, My Redeemer. The list could go on and on of what He is to me, and what the scriptures says that He is. Even though I am physically tired my heart rejoices in God, and what all God has done for me.

So I think the rest of the day may be a Karen Kingsbury book, "Like Dandelion Dust" or just whatever I can get into.

In, With, Through Christ

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

This is such a sweet verse. It's perfect for today. Resting is nice. Exactly what we need. Love you bunches.

Beth Herring said...

Fabulous post! I love that verse and I just love all that God is to us.

Praying for you my friend. You are always on my mind.