CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heavenly Kisses & Heavenly Love

I've been reading about the love of the Bride(me-you) and the Bridegroom(Jesus) in the Song of Solomon. I have also been reading some other material to try and help me understand the bigger picture of this book that speaks of Gods love, along with the love of a husband and a wife.

For me, thus far this book is hard to understand and I need help. I have been praying that the Lord will let me see His love for me in this, and let me see my love for HIM and how it should be so much more. What I have learned so far. This book is read similar to that of a poem, for me that also makes it difficult. The descriptions that is used to describe their feelings is from a different culture and era. So I am trying to take it slow and learn, read, listen and pray as I go.

But, I wanted to share with you what has touched me today about HIS(Jesus) kisses in chapter 1 verse 2. Because of HIS love for us is better than anything we could comprehend or imagine we can bask in HIS kisses. HIS love is a saving love, a redeeming love, a chastising love, a sustaining love, a comforting love, a strengthening love, a healing love, a protecting love, a tender love, a peaceful love, and the list could go on and on and you can fill in what kind of love HE is for You. But HIS love is also a love that goes on and on and keeps giving and giving. I don't know about you but I want to love HIM more because HE first loved more and continues to love me in spite of me.

Oh, to have the sweet kisses of heaven because HIS love is better than....
Joan

0 comments: