CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Websites I Frequently Use

I have been thinking over the last couple of days(dangerous I Know) that I was going to share with you some of the websites I like to go and visit for Christian Reading or for someone elses insight to the "Word". However, like any good book I can either put it down and not pick it up again, or I can take what I like and leave the rest. So be sure to keep that in mind just because I have posted it does not mean I agree with every word but I can take what I like and leave the rest behind.

ACLJ
www.aclj.org

Christin Women Today
www.christianwomentoday.com

Womens Minsitry
www.womensministry.net

Precept Austin(excellent Bible Study website, I use it often)
www.preceptaustin.org

Kay Arthur
www.precept.org

Beth Moore
www.lproof.org

One Place
www.oneplace.com

Bible Gateway(Online Bible)
http://www.biblegateway.com/

Biblos (Online Bible)
www.biblos.com

Bible
www.bible.org

These are just some that I use from time to time and thought I would share them with you in case you did not know about them. Let me know what are some of the Christin Websites that you like to frequently visit.

Joan

0 comments: