CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Thoughts for the Day

Deuteronomy 6:5
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

This has been my prayer for the day. This scripture came up in our Bible Study this morning and it has been on my mind all day. OH, that I could and would live by these words, how my life would be transformed. If I would and could live by these words daily life would be so much simpler no matter what toils, trials or hardships come my way.It would not matter what the devil/the flesh or sickness or pain brought to my life it would not sway my walk with the Almighty Father. The one who saved me by His marvelous Grace.

Saved to the Uttermost,
Joan

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Thank you for posting this. Thanks for your personal comments too. He loves me, and I'm fortunate enough to get to love Him back.

Jamie Lynn said...

This is an awesome post:)