CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I Was Expecting Exactly What God Sent"

I was in my computer room today and the internet radio was on with Bro. Tom Gilliam preaching and I have no idea what he was preaching about(I did not stay in the room long enough to find out,I was busy)and he made a statement that has stuck with me all day. He was talking about some lady that was in some type of extreme difficult situation and she made the statement that she was expecting exactly what God had sent her in the situation.

The more I thought about what she said the deeper it became for me. For you see, she was saying Lord whatever you will is fine. Or another way to look at it is "Thy Will Be Done".

Lord help me get to the place in every situation that all I want is whatever You do."Thy Will Be Done"

It's All About HIM
Joan

2 comments:

Alan Carr said...

You're pretty much there now. At least that's how you seem to me. I love you!

Jamie Lynn said...

Alan's so sweet:)
Hahha..

Okay about your post:
That's true. I try to be there. I hope I can be completely content there someday.